I began work with Use All Five in August of 2015, working with a major U.S. university on a digital strategy project. It was my responsibility to source and conduct over 50 user research interviews with people from 3 different continents. The two deliverables were created were the following:
- An 80-page report detailing the steps that the client should take in order to optimize their marketing funnel, primarily focusing on international audiences
- "Buyer personas" for the client's audience with strategy recommendations based on segmentation and touch points
I began working with Medallia in September of 2015 on an animated video to introduce Operational CEM. Operational CEM (OCEM), is Medallia's proprietary methodology for operationalizing customer experience within an organization. The problem: it was difficult to explain OCEM in a short period of time. The solution: a 2-minute animated video to explain the concepts clearly and succinctly without overwhelming the viewer. I served as Project Manager, conducting a vendor search and coordinating production meetings between different parties within the company.
My second, and largest, task at Medallia was helping product the online version of the Medallia Institute's Operational CEM Certification Course. As part of that effort I assisted the Manager of the Medallia Institute with the following:
- Producing 5+ hours of video content
- Managing a vendor search for an instructional designer and creating 2 hours of interactive instructional content using Adobe Captivate
- Evaluated 20+ Learning Management Systems
I joined General Assembly, a campus for Business, Design and Technology, in 2012 as a summer intern. Within 3 months, I joined the Online Education team as an Online Content Producer. I was part of a small team working to create Front Row, GA's online subscription product.
My primary role was to take the best of GA's classroom content and produce online versions in coordination with our video production team, instructional designer, and graphic designer. I was part producer, part customer service, part sales and marketing.
I also established the San Francisco video production studio, sourcing instructors and creating content unique to the San Francisco campus. These included classes with employees from Google, Yammer, and Hipmunk.